Dads At Work Pt. 2 Dads At Work Pt. 2

haha

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

vvoted 5.

#Future - Opening Theme #Future - Opening Theme

wrarwrarwarwa

10 star! simply because I love you asci and I want you to feel up for making more. JUST REMEMBER, I CAN DO MY VOICE BETTER THAN YOU DO MY VOICE. so call me for voice acting.

FUTURE!

oh and ascius, <3

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

:D

I have to say I love this movie, and not only because it is very well made. The graphics and animation are really good and the song fits to the movie. But the thing which Amazed me was that you used LBA2 !!1 Whoo Go YOU!. I love that game, and I never met anyone who played it (well besides me)
LBA2 = pwnage. Please make more movies.

~Future

(2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2 (2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2

woah

Another "Knox" movie ;-) I l0ve this one.
Maby with one of ure next movie's you should have the Green/Blue/Red Vs the Yellow Klay ppl, in World War 9 for Klayworld.. (just an Idea)
I hope to see ure next movie soon ^_^

Ps: GO BLUE PPL! =)

Gohan Goes Fishing Gohan Goes Fishing

well done.

Dont listen to that guy that said "never make Dbz movie's again" I think you should! I really Liked this movie ^_^ I think everyone was drawn really well. I hope to see more Dbz Flashes from you!! :-D

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

wohoo

Even tho this isnt as good as the first one , I still like it a lot =]
Maby name the 3rd one "The Matrix Lost you" which would be the final part. Make it spectaculer or however u write that crap :P
Well done ^_^

Curr Events In A Nutshell Curr Events In A Nutshell

Erm...

Sorry to say, But uhm... why bother making this? :-) haha. When I read the last review, it said it was gonne be great and with superb grapighs.. I was really disapointed when I saw it.. Maby try re-making it so that all of the characters are drawn by yourself. Im sure it will be better then :)